“Let’s Tech” returns to AAPEX with an all-new lineup of presentations delivered in 20 minutes or less to keep attendees ahead of the curve on the latest technology.
The lineup includes a session titled “Connected Car Services: How They Benefit the Aftermarket Garage,” presented by Ben Johnson of Mitchell 1, Nov. 1 at 10 a.m. in the upper level lobby.
The AAPEX website offers this description of the presentation:
“Learn how auto repair information can support the maintenance of the connected car, and also improve the connection from the connected car to the auto repair shop. Here are valuable insights into new ways to connect shops with their customers, and what those connections mean to our bottoms line.”
AAPEX, which represents the $740 billion global automotive aftermarket industry, will take place Oct. 31 through Nov. 2 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas.
Other Let’s Tech presentations include:
- “Leveraging Technology to Boost Your Bottom Line” – John Burkhauser, Bolt On Technology
- “Shock Technology in Performance vs. Motorsports” – Francisco Moreno, ZF Aftermarket
- “Fueling the Future with Port and Direct Fuel Injection” – Stephen Albert, Robert Bosch
- “Turn Training into Profit Anytime, Anywhere” – Lonnie Simmons III, Brett Grover, DENSO Products and Services Americas
- “Repair Information Search” – Ben Johnson, Mitchell 1
- “Interactive Inspections Lead to Selling More Service” – Michael Rose, Bartec USA
All presentations will take place on the Let’s Tech stage in the Upper Level Lobby, Sands Expo, and are included in AAPEX registration.
To register for AAPEX, visit www.aapexshow.com/bw. Online attendee registration is $40 through Oct. 13.
AAPEX is a trade-only event and is not open to the general public.